Saturday, April 08, 2006

An end of summer faery has arrived and not a moment too soon for me. First the nights were cooler and just now and then the days became less like the inside of a sauna . As far as I am comcerned she can camp in our backyard as long as she likes. Even our old doggie is fone of this one this time. For him now the threat of ticks and rashes which irritate him from all the strange grasses he likes to roll in is a blessing. Also now its a bit cooler he can have less baths He absolutely hates water and shivers when its bathtime again. So this is sure one welcome faery in our household... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

Just found this--I LOVE these MC!
Make me want to comission my own personal Kaka Fairy by you!

Kim said...

That should be "MakeS me."
Sigh.