Saturday, April 26, 2008

Some garden critters

Some more concrete visitors to my back yard...


The autumn sun was shining, and the air was cool.

It'd been raining for a week but when I came outside here they were all washed clean and surrounded by green and colour..

These ones are concrete, and I didn't draw them but they gve me pleasure... anyway

This one hides and smiles... thats all.














She tends a flower which spreads and spreads...thats okay...

How could this not make you feel less serious and sad?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

BwcaBrownie said...

I know those guys ... third cousins on the Boggart side of the family.
Glad to see 'em in such nice surroundings.

Ann ODyne said...

and they are smirking because they spend the night with those faeries you see slipping away in the morning.

Have you seen the movie
The Spiderwick Chronicles?
It has massed sprites which are wonderful, and faeries visit the Joan Plowright character.

I recommend it - just lovely despite the suspenseful bits.