Saturday, August 16, 2008

Spring faeries
August is rolling into September, hence this pair of Spring Heralds...all a sparkling with light and colour and smiles. Fifty four times the Spring faeries have shown their shiny eyes and smiles inside my head... now they are out there in the trees, in the branches... above the dam, lying alongside the creek... I see them, sweet spirits that they are and welcome them knowing that although they are the harbringers f spring...the show in the summer, hot and heavy...which I will rail against... but hey...its how the world work its how the faeries work... how it is...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

ChrisB said...

Hi I just came over to say thank you for dropping in to my place for a visit. I have been looking at all your blogs and I am amazed at how you active you are. I don't know how you find the time to write so many great posts.
Chrisb

Middle Child said...

Hi Chrisb - re the Quick whipped up faery ones , if you look closely I only do one or two a month. As for Ella's Child I have had a lot of trouble sleeping since my husband died, and found that rather than tossing and wrecking the bed with bad dreams, better to get up and blog...sometimes some things I come accross actually have me laughung again - which is good.

I blog when I need a change from heavier stuff. The girls are grown up and ion their 30's living in the city. This place I live in is on 4 acres and takes a lot of work keeping it going, but I like that... so lilke some of us the life of an almost hermit is fine - its going to take me sometiume before I can handle being amongst big grioups of people after what happened...it all just takes time - meanwhile I have met some of the best people here...

Middle Child said...

Sorry about the bad typos!!!Pretty normal typing for me

David said...

Thank you for you recent comments (the very latest fairy entry may be of special interest). I thought of you when in Port M... the sunsets were spectacular and I will try to get around to writing them up at some point.

Anonymous said...

Hi There, fairy Lady!

Middle Child said...

David - hello there - the sunsets at my place are unbelievable and almost a daily event - all different and all beautiful

"That dude" Hello there dude friom the faery lady... they are the sanest people I know apart bfrom you lot!!!