Friday, October 20, 2006


These bunch of dawn faeries I noticed ourside the house in a big tree. I was lying in bed at about 5am just looking out the big glass door and not thinking anything much at all. I closed my eyes and opened them and there they were on the bough just opposite the door... being sleepy I closed my eyes and opened them again and they were gone ... but they had been there. When I got up just after this and went outside I felt like I could hear a tinkle of laughter, like when those metallic christmas decorations shatter...just like that... ah! sometimes its good to know that they are there even if they hide from the plodding likes of me.

2 comments:

Dan said...

I really like this one as well.

Why do so many of them cry?

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.