Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This lot just came out of my head n a golden sunny spring afternoon when the light was streaming into my room. I just started with the eyes and the rest just happened...perhaps in a parallel universe...or maybe just around the next corner they are if my eyes were wide open... I just know that they make me happy and thats enough...as usual I could not decide which one to post... the more pastel one or the bright sunlight filled one...whatever takes your fancy. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Purr said...

I like the first one best.

Dan said...

These are both really nice. Is the second one a later version of the first one? Or vice versa? Or did do both independently? If so, that must have been some amount of work!

Middle Child said...

Purr...thanks...so does our youngest.



Dan - Just a bit of playing about on the computer... One of our daughters likes them bright and almost fluoro and the other prefers a more pastel look...so when I send them a copy thats what I do... thanks for the feedback...when I get a bit more organised I am hoping to put them with things I have written, or as the front of blank greeting cards.