Friday, August 07, 2009

Around the corner

Around the corner a flash of green...













liquid tears and a hat so red, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Laughter flowed along a ripple of air so light and cool, I couldn't believe my ears.

On my tongue a taste of spring so clean and fresh I couldn't believe my tongue.

A smell drifted up my nose, so sweet and so full of memory I could not believe my nose.

The touch so light upon my skin of little fingers and lips so slight so I couldn't believe what I felt on my skin.


And there they were for just the flash, so there, so totally there, and gone as fast...as always

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

karisma said...

Ahhhhhh! You are so talented!

Middle Child said...

Karisma not so talented.. I just enjoy my faces will have to visit you soon

Play Poker said...

Now all became clear to me, I thank for the necessary information.