Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bloody blog ate this faery story! I couldn't decide which one of these to use. One's more a sunny picture bright and luminous but it was the other that I saw really. Since Don began collecting tiny ceramic frogs to hide in amongst our waterfall this lot of faeries have been seen frequently, but so quickly do the blink away that only now have I been able to try and recreate them and then I am not sure at all. I see them out of the corner of my eyes but make the mistake of even slightly turning my head and they disappear. But I know that they move those frogs about because every time I try to count them I always seem to be out by one or two and I am never sure which one. I usually get up to about 19 and I know there are 21 right now. Sometimes they hide a real frog in amongst the others and I get quite a start when it plops away if I get too near!  Posted by Picasa

No comments: