Thursday, September 14, 2006

I spotted this conundrum of bright eyed faeries when I looked up through the wash house window. I was adding yet another load to the hard worked washing machine and I got the feeling that they were wondering why on earth I was inside when it was such a bright and beautiful light filled spring day outside.

So was I wondering the same. But when I got outside they were not where they had been but I thought I heard them laughing behind my back. When I spun around they were not there, but I saw a shower of golden pollen rain down out of the large tree at the side of our house. I am pretty sure they were hiding in amongst its branches... funny little things.

And no I didn't finish the washing and it will still be there tomorrow, but no guarantee a bright beautiful day like to day will be.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: