Monday, November 13, 2006

I see this shopping trolly faery everywhere. She is a portent of my future I feel. One day after years of lugging groceries and the like , I will "give in", and get myself a TROLLY. My mum had one and after she died it was a sort of a treasure for a while, because I hardly ever saw her without this mysterious vehicle which always had something unusual inside it.

But then after a while I gave it to St. Vinncent de Pauls so someone else could use it... I nearly went back and bought it myself...but resisted. A week or two later I saw a frail old couple, who looked pretty down at heels financially, and they were dragging my mother's old shopping trolly,...

I knew it was hers because of the stickers on it... to do with saving our public hospital from privatisation...

the old couple must have agreed because it was still there.

My 29 year old has a shopping trolly and is proud of it and she sure needs it...she thinks its cool! .

I can never decide which picture to blog...my bright one or my other one... Posted by Picasa

No comments: